Our Response to Coronavirus
Updated April 24, 2020
First and foremost, we want to assure our patients that we are here for you during these trying times. Your health and well-being, and that of our employees, is our #1 priority.
Given the rapidly evolving situation related to Coronavirus, we will continually update this page with our most up-to-date information
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our Canadian Customer Service team at 1-888-727-0726.
We are taking the following additional precautions to ensure we can continue to uphold our responsibility to you:
- Increased sanitization standards at all our dispensaries, with strict sanitation and hand-washing protocols
- Many of our dispensing processes are automated, which avoids some human intervention. All machinery is regularly sanitized and sterilized
- Pharmacists and healthcare staff are following all the latest Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations, and wear gloves and additional protective gear
- Remote work policy with all non-essential staff working remotely to facilitate social distancing
We are making every effort to ensure the products you need are available and are working closely with our suppliers and delivery partners to meet your needs and to get your orders out as quickly as possible.
Our products are sourced from Canada, the UK, New Zealand, Australia, and the European economic area. Our diversified supply chain and relationships with multiple dispensaries help ensure a continuous supply of safe, quality, and affordable medications. As our patients know, we only source from countries with similar or higher standards to those in the US.
That said, demand in our dispensaries is high and you may experience extended delivery times. You may also see that some products are taking longer than usual to be restocked. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated as we work to improve current supply chain dynamics.
Some dispensaries have limited prescriptions to a 1-month supply, to make sure that everyone has access to the products they need. If this is the case for one of your medications, our Customer Service team can help you automatically place an order each month so that you do not run out of product. To speak with a member of our Customer Service Team, please contact us at 1-888-727-0726.
Yes, as long as you have a valid prescription for the medication.
Please note, the FDA has cautioned against the use of hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19 patients outside of hospital settings, due to the risk of heart rhythm problems. For more information see: https://www.fda.gov/drugs/drug-safety-and-availability/fda-cautions-against-use-hydroxychloroquine-or-chloroquine-covid-19-outside-hospital-setting-or.
During this time, we are here to help you in a number of ways:
- If you need any refills of your Rx or OTC medications, give us a call at 1-888-727-0726. We can help you place the order for yourself and your family or friends and ensure the medication is delivered right to your door.
- If you just need someone to speak with, feel free to reach out to a member of our customer service team 1-888-727-0726. We are all practicing social distancing and are more than happy to chat!
- For up-to-date information on the Coronavirus, please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
You can help flatten the curve by staying home
One of the big ways we can all help is by practicing social distancing to keep everyone safe, especially our seniors. Stay at home, and Mail Order Meds will deliver your medications right to your door.
Mail Order Meds is proud to supply all Americans with safe and trusted access to discounted Rx and OTC medications, delivered directly to their door.